A Visit by Eric

A Visit by Erik

Erik Hanberg, visited my class and explained to us what he had done throughout his life to become successful. To be honest, he seemed very successful, and looked like he attempted and failed many things until after a plethora of hard work, he has succeeded. This is a work ethic that I have always believed in, work hard , and it will eventually pay off. It pays off cause eventually you get to do whatever you want when you want because you have saved up the money throughout the years.  He started out working at a theatre, then tried to run his own, onto running a few websites and businesses, then his own website with his wife, now he has written many books and used the internet to become successful in selling them! This made me think of what I could use the internet for to make me successful. I started thinking of how I hike weekly, and have been to many amazing places. Well I figured if I took a social media such as Instagram, then start writing blogs for hiking companies so maybe one day I can test equipment for them and be a large part of giving them ideas to improve their equipment. I can thank Erik for this inspirational idea, because if I take a risk, maybe it will eventually pay off! That was the basic idea of his visit, and I believed it to be very informative and interesting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Just about Being a Programmer

My Website

Artificial Intelligence or Virtual Reality?