What do I expect from my class Living and Working in the Virtual World? Well I guess I would have to look into what we are learning and tie it into what my major is. For starters, I am interested in majoring in the field of cyber security, which also is a reason why I chose to take this class. I figured that if I am going to major into a field that deals with computers, I might as well learn some history about them. What I really expect to learn from this class is how the internet works, and the justice side of internet. For example, what's legal, and illegal. For instance, what is the silver lining between what you can do, and cannot due on the internet, and what are the punishments if you do get in trouble with the justice system? Is it just a fee, or can it be prison time? I guess that all depends on the crime done however. Basically, in this class, I expect to learn all this and more, I want to be filled with knowledge so I don't have any surprises sneaking up on me when I enter my major. Finally, I expect to have a good time, which so far I have had a blast attending the class. I just know that's how I learn better and more efficiently. All in all, that is what I expect from my class Living and Working in the Virtual World, and that concludes this blog.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Just about Being a Programmer

My Website

Artificial Intelligence or Virtual Reality?